Jan 3, 2008

round round

What is your aim in life? Is there a purpose to it?

I guess I've never thought of it. I think I just want to be the best that I can be; To be the best and to achieve all that is humanly possible I guess.

But what is enough? A new car? A nice apartment?

Now that you mention it, I guess the most likely answer I can give you is that it wil never be enough.

Since it's never going to be enough, then why bother?

........


I just though of that conversation I had with kc a long long time ago.

I think the month I had working in a trading firm really wised me up to the world. I always thought I had the brains for trading but looking at the high octane lives those people lead really make me think twice.

Which again makes me think why do I want to do this inanely stressful and crazy job? Why have I always wanted to stand in shenton way, screaming orders worth a few african nations?

I guess I'm a sucker for pain.

Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop.

No comments: